Heartland Cats welcomes volunteer help. Assistance is needed for:
- General Cleaning - scooping litter boxes, cleaning kennels, changing bedding, wiping down counter tops, sweeping the floor, washing litter boxes etc.
- Basic Grooming - combing, trimming nails, washing faces etc.
- Laundry - loading washer, dryer and folding.
- Loading and unloading dishwasher.
- Filling litter containers.
- Assisting with feeding
- Socializing and integrating the cats. Spending time with each petting, holding, rocking, combing, etc.
- Provide transportation to veterinarian as needed for members of our Senior Companion Program.
- Deliver food and litter as needed to members of our Senior Companion Program.
You are welcome to set your own schedule during our open hours:
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM to Noon
We are closed on sunday and Major Holidays
We appreciate the help and whatever time you may be able to lend us.